Android is the heart of the smartphone, and it goes to that extent where it allows you to record the screens and make some intuitive tutorials just like you did with your PC screens. Unfortunately, there is no specific default option to do that but installing an app is the way to capture great screens.
Finding some real cool featured Android screen recorder is a pain because the app store is highly populated with hundreds of similar apps and it’s very hard to differentiate those superficially just by analyzing the design and ratings of the customers.
We always thrive to cater the tech enthusiastic and here is the line-up of the best Android screen recorders.
AZ Screen Recorder
Let’s start with the best. AZ is the pioneer in this category. Ad and water mark free features just nailed the things we want in such app! Here are the key points why we have made it to the top of our selection-
- No annoying ads at the bottom and no root permission are required while installing!
- Easy “resume and pause” feature increases user engagement because it’s very easy, even a novice can figure the way out.
- The amazing part is that you can record audio.
- Simple setting options at the left side made changing the settings easy and convenient.
It’s a free yet an app worth of trying. Just like the first one it’s also ad free and enables users to record audio so that users can generate excellent game play tutorials!
If we are to express the points for considering the second place for this app, then these will follow-
- One stop record and pause button is the killing feature, and we liked it most.
- No watermark in the recorded clips!
- With a single touch, you can share the clippings easily.
Another powerful screen recorder that has wowed the users with its crystal clear HD screen recording capability and lots of intuitive functions-
- At the top of the right part of the screen, you can see an overlay where recording options hide. Once you tap on the “record” button, it starts recording the screen with a simple 3 seconds countdown to start the timer.
- No maximum preset timings to record video clips; you can record hour long screen clippings. Don’t forget to select the “SD Card” of storage option if you have any intention like this.
- It records true HD-quality video that is the real cool feature- simply WOW.
Note: It can’t record audio along with the video clips. It’s the only setback we have found in this. But if you select it with a sole purpose of recording screens only then you get a seamless performer.
I hope you had a good time reading my article.