To register and login to the Facebook account, you need to provide a valid email address. But If any user tweaks into the privacy settings and chooses not to show any email address then Facebook won’t show that up again, Facebook shows a secured sub email like firstname.lastname@example.org but only if you know the mail address, by typing that you can find your friend. So extracting the mails of your friends is a bit tough but not an “impossible” some task at all.
How to Get Email IDs of Facebook Friends
World of the internet is changing in every hour and withstanding any new feature or privacy settings web geniuses find tricks immediately.
Using the Facebook itself!!
Facebook itself provides you a way to find out email addresses, but the process is little consuming. Follow the steps
- The first and foremost login to your Facebook account using you’re the email address and secured password
- The next step is to go to the “Setting.” You can find the option on the right corner of your Facebook, “Home” page.
- There you will find an option “General Account Settings.” Once you click on that, you will get a link to download all of your Facebook data. Then, simply confirm your Facebook password and let the file sent to your registered mail account.
- There you will find the mail including a Facebook address book where you can find the email addresses of your friends.
Using Chrome Extension
- Open Google Chrome store and find “Facebook social toolkit” there. Once you have found that. Get a clinched click on the “Add to Chrome” button. But remember it only can be added to the “Chrome” browser.
- Once it’s added to the Chrome browser, activate it by clicking on the top right corner of the browser.
- Go to the “Premium Extraction Tool” and select the option named “Extract friends email.” Now, wait a few minutes to get a CSV file downloaded. You may get a .txt file where all the mails will be separated by commas.
Using a Yahoo Mail
- Using Yahoo emails, you can find these things with a lot of ease. Just register your Facebook account with a Yahoo mail or change the primary email to a Yahoo mail. Once you are done with this successfully, now it’s time to extract the email of the buddies.
- Simply login to your Yahoo mail and you can get a Facebook icon on the left top of the window. Clicking on that, you will be redirected to a window asking for your Facebook credentials. This will import the Facebook contacts into your Yahoo mail ID!!
These are three methods working smoothly to extract Email ID of your Facebook friend.